Sorry I haven't posted since September but I have been a very busy girl since I arrived back from my European trip! I will do a full post on my adventure shortly as I crammed a lot into three weeks and want to chat about it. In a nutshell though it was a magical holiday and I will be back for sure.
So what have I been up to since late September you ask??? Well I have been busily trying to de-clutter my life really. Out with the old and in with the new as they say. Do you ever get to a point in your life when you have to see it for what it really is and figure out which path to continue on, well this is my journey right now.
I have had plenty of personal ups and downs in 2010 so my plan is to have more ups rather than downs, so to speak!!! So my focus has been to try to figure out what makes me happy and what doesn't. Does one ever get there? Well for me I hope so. That's why I have written my own back to basics 'Bucket List'! I know its trendy to do so right now but hey if it works why not.
Whats on your bucket list??
My Bucket List
1. Create a wonderful garden oasis in my back yard.
2. Finish house renovations.
3. Become a more accomplished seamstress.
4. Visit art galleries and museums.
5. Explore my city (Melbourne).
6. Do a cooking course or at least become a better cook.
7. Create a fabulous 'inspirational' board.
8. Learn how to meditate.
10. Eat better quality meals.
11. Teach burlesque classes and fine tune my craft.
13. Read, read and read books I love.
14. Get a bike.
15. Become an etsy seller.
16. Get to know my community better.
Well that's a start on my 'Bucket List'. I will let you know how I go.
- Your Hostess!
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- I am madly in love with anything vintage and have been for over 20 years or so now. The appeal for me with the 1940s and 1950s started when I was a teenager because I just didn't find the modern lifestyle appealing or romantic. So from about the age of seventeen I was hooked on the clothing, the furniture and the music. I can't get enough and enjoy being around others who love it as much as me. What a way to live! I wouldn't ask for it any other way. Now I can write a blog about my lifestyle and the things I enjoy and feel passionate about.
'The Girl Can't Help It' - Posts
Welcome from 'The Girl Can't Help It'
I would love for you to join my blog and leave comments if so desired.