I know I know what is the point of making new year resolutions as we never seem to stick to them but I am determined to try with mine! So here is my list. What's yours???
1. Family & Friends - spend quality time with those I care about.
2. Exercise - my butt needs it. SAY NO MORE!!!
3. Change my diet - not only for my health but for my mind too.
4. De-clutter - by this I mean my house and mind.
5. Renovate - well at least start to finish what I started.
6. Commit -start something, finish it!
7. Create - this is a high priority for me.
8. More me time!!!
9. Be kinder to myself and those around me.
Well I think that's enough for me right now. Wish me luck!!
- Your Hostess!
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- I am madly in love with anything vintage and have been for over 20 years or so now. The appeal for me with the 1940s and 1950s started when I was a teenager because I just didn't find the modern lifestyle appealing or romantic. So from about the age of seventeen I was hooked on the clothing, the furniture and the music. I can't get enough and enjoy being around others who love it as much as me. What a way to live! I wouldn't ask for it any other way. Now I can write a blog about my lifestyle and the things I enjoy and feel passionate about.
'The Girl Can't Help It' - Posts
Welcome from 'The Girl Can't Help It'
I would love for you to join my blog and leave comments if so desired.