- Vintage loving gal from about the age of 16 and have had a crazy life since then. Discovered Rockabilly music, found a coral linen 50s dress in an op shop and I was off!! Have an old photo of me wearing that dress on my first outing but the hair was not quite there yet. lol
- Been a healthcare professional since University and hoping to get out of it one day. Don't get me wrong I love it but it might be time for a change of direction.
- I have been a burlesque dancer for eight years with my troupe and this is what I really love to do!!!! I'm now adding promoter to my resume and am about to put on Australia's first burlesque festival.
- I love sewing and would not miss my classes every Sat morning for anything. Really enjoy being in my cactus garden as I find it relaxing and it is another way for me to be creative. Love collecting vintage clothing, jewelry, bags, fabric and furniture of a by-gone-era.
- Live in a lovely 1948 built home, that we are still renovating, with my husband and cat.
- About to travel to Europe later this year and can't wait.
* Thought of the day. Create the life you want and not the life you think you should have.
Me with Janice Martin (RIP).
A weekend away with pals