Dolores Daiquiri!

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I am madly in love with anything vintage and have been for over 20 years or so now. The appeal for me with the 1940s and 1950s started when I was a teenager because I just didn't find the modern lifestyle appealing or romantic. So from about the age of seventeen I was hooked on the clothing, the furniture and the music. I can't get enough and enjoy being around others who love it as much as me. What a way to live! I wouldn't ask for it any other way. Now I can write a blog about my lifestyle and the things I enjoy and feel passionate about.

'The Girl Can't Help It' - Posts

Dolores Daiquiri!

Dolores Daiquiri!

Fabulous Followers

Welcome from 'The Girl Can't Help It'

I would love for you to join my blog and leave comments if so desired.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

02 January 2010

Sydney's Famous Rose Seidler House

Rose Seidler House was designed by Harry Seidler in 1948 and is located in Sydney, Australia. An outstanding example of mid-century-modern domestic architecture. It is now open to the public and every year there is a 50s fair that attracts thousands of people!!!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.comImage Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment