Here are some sites I really like that you might want to check out.
1. This photographer takes the most amazing vintage Hollywood portrait shots I have ever seem! Big call I know but some of the girls look like movie stars of a by-gone era. Oh I wish he was in Australia. http://www.rogerganiajames.com/intropage.html
2. Would die to have photos taken by this amazingly creative individual.
3. Great site for anyone into mid-century modern
4. Cute site on surface pattern design.
5. Fabulous blog on vogue models of the 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s. Stunning photos and fashion.
- Your Hostess!
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- I am madly in love with anything vintage and have been for over 20 years or so now. The appeal for me with the 1940s and 1950s started when I was a teenager because I just didn't find the modern lifestyle appealing or romantic. So from about the age of seventeen I was hooked on the clothing, the furniture and the music. I can't get enough and enjoy being around others who love it as much as me. What a way to live! I wouldn't ask for it any other way. Now I can write a blog about my lifestyle and the things I enjoy and feel passionate about.
'The Girl Can't Help It' - Posts
Welcome from 'The Girl Can't Help It'
I would love for you to join my blog and leave comments if so desired.